Tuesday, August 30, 2005

tagged

I've been tagged by Wild_Mare and Blasha :

10 years ago: well i was 18 years old i just got my 1st car and it was so cool i loved this car oo i just started goin to KU yaaa i did that but not for long :)

5 years ago :well i was in the states and i was having somch fun there Why did i come back ??

1 Year ago :well same as now working at this stuped job lookin for new one and tring to have my own bznz and yaa kant al bor9aa fee 3ezhaa al7emdelaa i made some money ;)

Tomorrow :tuesday hmmmmm going to see a store and see my friends bel dewanyaa

5 snacks I enjoy : chocolate , krispy kreme "wow i miss it ", mango and any frout love frout

5 bands/artists that I know the lyrics to most of their songs: Rob Thomas , 3 Doors Down , Aerosmith , jewel , oo bolbol akeed :)

5 things I'd do with $100,000,000 :i'll get huge house bait fee dubai oo alb7rain some cars oo new company

5 locations I'd like to run away to:Las Vegas ,LA , b7rain ,dubai , my 2nd house cos no one there

5 bad habits I have:well yamken eshway 3a9abe , oo sa3at eygooloan leey bard eshway :P bs

5 things I like doing: traveling , going out with my friends , reading new book , watching tv , working on my bznz .

5 TV shows/series I like:Simpsons love them :) , Friends , CSI , Seinfeld , According to Jim

5 movies I like: fight club , dogma , oceans elevens , snatch , mallrats

5 people I'd like to meet : hmm no one i cant think of now


5 biggest joys at the moment:working on my own stuff :)

5 favorite toys :my car , my computer , my watches i buy somuch i should stop
well i think most of you ppl have been tagged but why not im tagging any one read it ;) and havent done it

1 Comments:

At September 01, 2005 1:04 AM, Blogger cosimfree911 said...

hmmm eee walaaa i think i wanna see her bs laish moehyaa elly tabee meet me :P

 

Post a Comment

<< Home