Saturday, October 29, 2005

tagged by Ray

well ray tagged me long time ago bs a5eran fakart fee what i wanna say :P

so here we go

Seven things I plan to do:

1- finsh my coffee shop
2- start my next project (still need more time)
3- buy house in dorat alba7rain
4- get the new i-mate
5- go to the gym
6- read more
7- watch Dogma (its in the dvd for weeks now )


Seven things I can do:

1- cook pasta ( i think thats the only thing i can cook :P )
2- know what ppl wanna say be4 they say it
3-sleep 2 hours a day for weeks
4-watch american football all night thats why i sleep 2 hours ;P


Seven things I can't do:

1- swim
2- stop buying watches
3-watch the NEWS
4-sleep if there is a game any game
5-sleep at night

Seven things I say most often:

1- "fazaaa bel lazaat maan kanaa jasoraaa "
2-go 4 it
3- ya t3ban
4- what the *****
5- a9'ab6ek
6-gayelk
7-move on

Seven people I want to pass this tag to:

1- wild mar where r u ????
2-MissCosmoKuwait
3-PeTiTa
4-eva
5- ~ se3loah ~
6-Dolfy
7-lawyer

i said so many thing about sleeping maybe cos its 6 am now and im still up watching football game ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home